Friday, September 12, 2008

o.O??? Vibrations Vol. 8 this weekend....whaha!?!

I'm a little antsy about this new release for the vibrations series. It's one of the best culminations of tracks I've laced together in a long time. Granted, I've said that quite a few times about a few other vibration mixes, I feel eloquently soothe about this one. If I could have held back on this and sold it to you for a price, I would have, but I'm in the business of giving these things away to you for free as I scrounge around my pocket book for extra change to purchase these lovely tracks.

Anyways, Vibrations Vol. 8 will be released this weekend. I'll save the details for the mix release, but you'll want to stay on top of the blog posts to make sure you get it.

The theme consists of all 3 trance genres, Trance, Prog-Trance, Vocal Trance. However the main theme is prog, I was primarily inspired by Tiesto's ISOS7 cd, but felt compelled to add my own juice to the smoothie. The tracks are soft, juicy, bouncy, growing, and harmonious. The ending is most impressive to me as a dj.

Stay tuned

No comments: