Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Vibrations Vol. 7 scheduled to be played on DI.FM (Digitally Imported)

I just received a confirmation today from the heads at DI.FM (DigitallyImported.com) that Vibrations Vol. 7 (my Trance/Progressive mix series) will be featured on April 15th, 2008 @ 5PM EST If you already listened to the mix, go ahead and participate in the event anyhow. You can comment on the mix at DI's forums board. This is excruciatingly exciting for me as DI.FM has always been a home for me when it comes to electronic music. They are the largest electronic radio station on the internet, so this doubles big time. Plus, Vibrations Vol.7 has some very good tracks with some high quality transitions, DONT MISS IT

You can view the event here: http://www.di.fm/calendar/event.php?event=8563

For those concerned about last week's missing podcast, fret not, school university is upgrading to a 1GB connection to the internet (which is about as close to the internet as you can be here at Illinois State University). None the less, I have one for this week, and it will be a continuance of the normal podcasts. With that, I will officially release Midnight Arboretum at 320kbps and its tracklisting. I'm also hoping Nik @ kahvi will get off his lazy ass and release it (only joking Nik).

1 comment:

Ingrid M said...

Looved reading this thank you