Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Funnies

So I wanted to post an update to everyone about my current status. I'm working on Vibrations Vol 7 for DI.FM but I'm afraid that will have to wait a month or so. Stated before in my last post, I'm currently working with General Fuzz (one of my favorite artists) and we're working together on a project. It's exciting, he's teaching me alot of new stuff. I love being in the learning seat.

Any how, I got a fishing e-mail that I though I'd share with you:

Greetings!

I have been waiting for you since to contact
me for your Confirmable Bank Draft of
$800.000.00 United States Dollars, but I did not
hear from you since that time.Then I went and
deposited the Draft with FEDEX COURIER
SERVICE, West Africa, I travelled outof the
country for a 3 Months Course and I will not
come back till end of march. What you have to
do now is to contact the FEDEX COURIER
SERVICE as soon as possible to know when they
will deliver your package to you because of the
expiring date. For your in formation,

I have paid for the delivering Charge,
Insurance
premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the
Cheque showing that it isnot a Drug Money or
meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in your
Country. The only money you will send to the
FEDEX COURIER SERVICE to deliver your Draft
direct to your postal Address in your country is
($165.00US) Dollars only being Security Keeping
Fee ofthe Courier Company so far. Again, don't
bedeceived by anybody to pay any other
money except $165.00US Dollars.

I would have paid that but they said no
because they don't know when you will contact
themand in case of demurrage.You have to
contactthe FEDEX COURIER SERVICE now for the
deliveryof your Draft with this information
bellow;

Contact Person: Mr. Daniel J. Blunt

Email Address: fedexcourierdept01@yahoo.com

Telephone:+(234)8051131534

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm yourPostal
address() and Direct telephone number to them
again to avoid any mistake on theDelivery and
ask them to give you the trackingnumber to
enable you track your package overthere and
know when it will get to your address.

Let me repeat again, try to contact them assoon
as you receive this mail to avoid any further
delay and remember to pay them their Security
Keeping fee of $165.00 US Dollars for their
immediate action. You should also let me know
through email assoon as you receive your Draft.
Yours Faithfully,

MR JEFFERSON.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha yeah those are fun to get.

Anonymous said...

I fell for one just like this, and paid import tax for a car. I thought someone had made a mistake and was shipping me a Merc, and it didn't arrive!