Monday, March 3, 2008

Vibrations Vol. 7

Wanted to introduce my latest Progressive Trance mix titled Vibrations Vol. 7. This mix glides from start to finish as there arn't alot of hard core beats or eccentric synths. It's smooth, very smooth. The mixing is probably the best you'll here from me. It's one of my favorite mixes laid with a ton of new progressive tracks.

Here's the track listing:

01. Thomas SChwartz - Jupiter Calling
02. Danny Darko - Save the Whales
03. Sultan - Itajai Vibes (Wize Remix)
04. JayTech - Pepe's Garden
05. Darone - The Time Has Come
06. Slytek - Nettle Crush
07. Dinka - Tmptation
08. Progressa - Tears Behind Sunglasses
09. Lange - Songess (Cerf & Mitiska Tranceless Remix)
10. Adam K - Long Distance
11. Marco Demark - Tiny Dancer (Deadmau5 Vocal Mix)

Total time: 60 minutes

Download Mix

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just listen to ur set @ DI.fm ... Great mix.

BLOGGER IS A CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION said...

Thank you!!!!
Without being able to download that mix, i would never have known the name of that song I'm searching for *years*. Now I can look it up in your playlist.

Whittier Energy Audit said...

I enjoyed rreading your post